Via Tiburtina Antica 12, San Lorenzo, 00185 Rome, Italy
Stay in San Lorenzo
The family-run San Lorenzo Rooms is in the lively district of San Lorenzo, a 10-minute walk from Rome Termini Station. It offers air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.
All rooms are simply furnished and feature a fridge and a private bathroom, either en suite or external.
Vittorio Emanuele Train Station is 1 km away, while Rome La Sapienza University is only 500 m away.
San Lorenzo is a great choice for travellers interested in monuments, old town exploring and ancient landmarks.
We speak your language!
Featured review · Reviewed: 10 June 2017
Clean and comfortable
· Very nice location near the ancient wall of Rome. Many bars and restaurants, wine bars. Quiet. Large and super clean room. Owner is friendly and gentle. Love this place
· Pretty much nothing. Maybe a more rich breakfast could be a bonus.Stayed in June 2017
Reviewed: 24 October 2018
Good to sleep there a but bit away from public transportation.
· Very comfortable bed , hair dryer in the bathroom. Always perfectly cleaned room. Friendly staff.
· Not very nice smell in bathroom (like sauerkraut) muffled by air freshener. Lighting in the room was not perfect. Hotel breakfast is micro – 1 coffee + 1 croissant . Only italian programs in TV.Stayed in October 2018
Reviewed: 19 October 2018
Very good hosts, offering advice on public transport and places to eat and drink.
· Location was great for bars and restaurants with authentic Roman cooking and great hospitality.
· Breakfast was the same every morning. Croissant and coffee,tea or juice. Variety would have been better. Room needs an upgrade, walls very marked and grubby.Stayed in September 2018
Reviewed: 27 September 2018
· The room was super spacey. A short walk from Termini. And close to a lot of nice restaurants and bars, on the Via degli Equi.
· A bit hard to find.Stayed in September 2018
Reviewed: 24 September 2018
· there is two discount in two restaurants near the rooms ,with excellent food
· I was need smoothing iron but I couldn’t found it in my room, since I’m travel for work so I need it .Stayed in September 2018
Reviewed: 25 June 2018
· The room was very clean, quiet, with a nice bathroom. Easy to açcess from Termini, direct bus to town, Matteo and his father, the owners, were very helpful to guide us for our tours in Rome. Recommended and good value for money
· Only downside is the super basic breakfast with one ok coffee and one premade croissant (but ok to start the day if you are not picky and want to save money).Stayed in June 2018
Reviewed: 26 May 2018
Our room was very quiet, spacious with a fridgе. It was cleaned daily. The bathroom was nice too.
· Nice room
· The acommodation offered everything described. The only thing we didn’t like much was the breakfast. The coffee was nice but there was a small croissant every day with no other option. The region was not so nice but we knew it in advance. It was around 15 minutes away from Termini station.Stayed in May 2018
Reviewed: 21 March 2018
· Every things ran perfectly. Room was quite and clean, location is great, easy access to the bus and train station. Lots of nice Restaurants downstairs. We enjoyed it.Stayed in March 2018
Reviewed: 13 December 2017
Get your own food
· Nice rooms, easily accessible location.
· Breakfast is literally one piece of croissant. That’s it. I think it’s unfair to any place that offers actual breakfast.Stayed in December 2017Property response:our breakfast is composed of croissant or cake with marmalade and to drink you can choose between italian espresso, americano, cappuccino, orange juice and our …
Julius United Kingdom7.5
Reviewed: 22 November 2017
Great value for money and great people!
· The rooms were clean and the owners were great fun! Even gave us a discount to a nice local restaurant nearby.
· Mornings can get a bit cold (mid November) so ask for an extra blanket if you feel like you’ll need it.Stayed in November 2017